Board of Education » Public Records Request

Public Records Request

Should the public seek to secure a school record as allowed under the Open Records Act, Title 51, Oklahoma Statutes, Section 24 A.1 they should place their request in writing as to the record(s) they wish to secure.

These written requests, should be delivered in person or through the U.S. Mail to the minutes clerk in the Superintendent's office. The address for this office is:

Southern Oklahoma Technology Center
Attn: Minutes Clerk
2610 Sam Noble Parkway
Ardmore, OK 73401

Records may be subject to copy and research fees.