These classes are designed for adults wanting to develop new career skills or experience new personal interests. Most of the career development classes are held in the evenings, but there are a few offered on weekdays and Saturdays. SouthernTech does not allow children to attend classes with any enrolled student (unless otherwise stated) nor does SouthernTech provide child care for students attending classes.
Enroll Five Ways
- By Mail: 2610 Sam Noble Parkway, Ardmore, OK 73401 (Please do not send cash in the mail.)
- In Person: 2610 Sam Noble Parkway, Ardmore, OK 73401
- By Fax: 580-226-5529
- By Phone: 580-224-8201
- You must be at least 18 years of age to enroll in any Corporate & Career Development course/class/program. The only exception is Motorcycle Safety, Summer Camps or online only courses and programs.
- Payment for each course is required when enrolling.
- Class space is limited.
- Enrollment is on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Early enrollment helps keep classes from being cancelled.
- Textbooks are included in the class tuition. (unless otherwise stated)
Class Cancellation Policy
SouthernTech reserves the right to cancel classes due to insufficient enrollment or a complication beyond our control. A full refund will be processed. Low enrollment classes may meet the first class meeting to determine actual numbers of enrollees. SouthernTech also reserves the right to change dates and times published.
Your class cancelled? Enroll Early! Excellent courses with wonderful instructors may be cancelled if you wait too late to enroll. Each class requires a minimum number of students to maintain costs. Enroll at least two weeks in advance or earlier before some classes are full!
- Full refund less $10 processing fee prior to the second class meeting. No refund after the second class meeting regardless of the student's attendance.
- No refund on books or supplies if they have already been given to the student.
- Full refund if the class is canceled by SouthernTech. Please allow at least 2 weeks to process refunds.
- No refunds for classes which have been postponed due to inclement weather or other circumstances beyond our control. We will make every effort to reschedule these classes.
- No refunds on one day classes unless student withdraws prior to start date.
- All refunds must occur within the fiscal year that the funds were received (July 1 - June 30)
SouthernTech's fiscal year is July 1 - June 30
View the District Map if you are unsure if you reside within our district. Class Dates and Times are subject to change. Tuition includes the cost for books and supplies in most classes. There may be some additional charges depending on cost of materials.
Note: Oklahoma State Legislature requires background checks and fingerprinting for all instructors hired to teach students under the age of 18. As this is an untimely and costly procedure, SouthernTech no longer enrolls students under 18 years of age in any Corporate & Career Development classes unless otherwise stated in the class description. This change DOES NOT affect enrollment ages in any Full Time Programs we offer.
Featured Short-term Classes