Which Classes Fit My Needs
Southern Tech offers a variety of training formats to meet your needs.
If you would like to attend school Monday through Friday, 8:15am - 11:00am (8:00am-11:00am for adults) or 12:45pm - 3:30pm (12:30-3:30 for adults), August through May, then a Full-Time Career Major may be what you need. Tuition is based on the number of hours in the career major. Career majors with 600 hours or more may be eligible for financial aid. If you are interested in a Career Major and have questions, please contact the Adult Advisor at 580-224-8263.
For Career Indentification:
- Website: www.mynextmove.org
Enter the User name: sotc and the Password: okcis574
- Take the O*NET Interest Test.
* Print the results and bring to Southern Tech Student Services and our Guidance Staff will assist you.
If you would like to attend classes one or two nights a week for a few weeks to enhance your skills in a variety of personal interest, computer, or health related areas, then Adult Career Development may be what you need. Classes meet in the evenings and on selected Saturdays. Financial aid is not available for Adult Career Development classes. If you are interested in Adult Career Development classes, please call 580-224-8201.
If you are part of a business and would like information about scheduling customized classes to fit the schedules of your employees, please contact Business and Industry Services at 580-224-8218. We would be happy to visit with you regarding the best training format to meet your needs.
- Future Students
- Current Students
- Career Programs
- Auto Collision Technology
- Construction Technology
- Architecture and Construction
- Arts, A/V Technology & Communications
- Business, Management and Administration
- Health Science Cluster
- Human Services
- Information Technology
- Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics
- Transportation, Distribution & Logistics
- Web Design
- STEAM Camp