Adult Career Development
- Workshops and seminars – no refund after the start of class. Prior to start, full refund will be given less a $10 processing fee.
- Other classes – prior to second class meeting, full refund will be given less a $10 processing fee. After second class meeting, no refund is given.
- Allow a minimum of 15 working days to process your refund.
Full-Time Career Majors
- If a student withdraws on or before the 1st day of class through the 10th day of class for the enrollment period for which the student has been charged tuition, 100% of institutional charges less enrollment fee will be refunded.
- After the 10th day of class for the enrollment period for which the student has been charged tuition, 0% of institutional charges to be refunded.
Federal Financial Aid Policy
In addition to Southern Tech's refund policy, students receiving Title IV Federal Financial Aid are subject to the following:
REFUND POLICY FOR STUDENT RECEIVING TITLE IV FEDERAL FINANCIAL AID ARE SUBJECT TO THE FOLLOWING:
- The institution must determine the amount of federal financial aid to return based on a pro-rata basis.
- If the student withdraws: Before completing 60 percent of the payment period, the student will need to return unearned funds (see financial aid office for detailed calculations). The student will be billed for any unearned funds including the amount of institutional charges (tuition, fees, books, supplies) the school had to return on the student’s behalf.
- Future Students
- Current Students
- Career Programs
- Auto Collision Technology
- Construction Technology
- Architecture and Construction
- Arts, A/V Technology & Communications
- Business, Management and Administration
- Health Science Cluster
- Human Services
- Information Technology
- Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics
- Transportation, Distribution & Logistics
- Web Design
- STEAM Camp