High School Admissions
Please click here for the High School Application.
The Application Process
Talk to HS Counselor-Obtain an application or download Southern Tech application below.
- Your high school counselor gathers the required documentation and schedules your interview with the Southern Tech representative.
- Southern Tech staff will interview you to discuss your application.
- Notification of acceptance into a Southern Tech program will be given to your high school counselor, then your counselor will notify you. After approval of enrollment, an acceptance letter will be sent to your home address.
- Over the summer, accepted applicants will be provided a Link for the enrollment packet with forms to be signed by your parent and the dates to come to Southern Tech for enrollment. If you do not have access to a computer, go to your local library or Southern Tech campus in order to download and print forms.
**High school Seniors: Begin the Adult admissions process-CLICK HERE.
- Future Students
- Current Students
- Career Programs
- Auto Collision Technology
- Construction Technology
- Architecture and Construction
- Arts, A/V Technology & Communications
- Business, Management and Administration
- Health Science Cluster
- Human Services
- Information Technology
- Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics
- Transportation, Distribution & Logistics
- Web Design
- STEAM Camp