Enrollment & Course Information
These courses are designed for adults wanting to develop new career skills or experience new personal interests. Most of the adult training and development classes are held in the evenings, but there are a few offered on weekdays and Saturdays. Southern Tech does not allow children to attend classes with any enrolled student nor does Southern Tech provide child care for students attending classes.
Enroll Five Ways
- By Mail: 2610 Sam Noble Parkway, Ardmore, OK 73401 (Please do not send cash in the mail.)
- In Person: 2610 Sam Noble Parkway, Ardmore, OK 73401
- By Fax: 580-226-5529
- By Phone: 580-224-8201
- You must be at least 18 years of age to enroll in any Corporate & Career Development course/class/program. The only exception is Motorcycle Safety, Summer Camps or online only courses and programs.
- Payment for each course is required when enrolling.
- Class space is limited.
- Enrollment is on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Early enrollment helps keep classes from being cancelled.
- Textbooks are included in the class tuition.
Class Cancellation Policy
Southern Tech reserves the right to cancel classes due to insufficient enrollment or a complication beyond our control. A full refund will be processed. Low enrollment classes may meet the first class meeting to determine actual numbers of enrollees. Southern Tech also reserves the right to change dates and times published.
Your class cancelled? Enroll Early! Excellent courses with wonderful instructors may be cancelled if you wait too late to enroll. Each class requires a minimum number of students to maintain costs. Enroll at least two weeks in advance or earlier before some classes are full!
- Prior to start, a full refund will be given less a $10 processing fee.
- After second class meeting, no refund is given.
- Allow a minimum of 2-4 weeks to process your refund.
- After a class starts, no refunds are issued when withdrawal from a course reduces the number of students below what it costs to pay for the instructor.
- All refunds must occur within the fiscal year that the funds are received.
- Southern Tech's fiscal year is July 1 - June 30
Most Current Catalog
View the District Map if you are unsure if you reside within our district. Class Dates and Times are subject to change. Tuition includes the cost for books and supplies in most classes. There may be some additional charges depending on cost of materials.
Help Us Improve
Taking a short survey to let us know what training you need: CLICK HERE
* Oklahoma State Legislature requires background checks and fingerprinting for all instructors hired to teach students under the age of 18. As this is an untimely and costly procedure, Southern Tech no longer enrolls students under 18 years of age in any Corporate & Career Development classes unless otherwise stated in the class description. This change DOES NOT affect enrollment ages in any Full Time Programs we offer.