Career Development Services
Southern Tech uses College Central Network as its official job resource and resume system. The site is available 24/7 to students, alumni, and employers at www.collegecentral.com/sotc.
* Students, quickly apply to jobs and Internship/Co-op opportunities posted exclusively for you, and search other opportunities via Jobs Central® and Intern Central®, national job boards.
* Create and upload your resume and career portfolio to make available to employers.
* Access our events calendar, and career/job search advice documents, podcasts, videos and more.
* Review Career Fair information and company recruitment visits.
* Employers search for talented students and alumni, and post unlimited jobs for free.
Sandy Babcock, Career Development Advisor and Job Bank Administrator, provides job placement training and certification and manages job listings from area employers.
American College Testing (ACT): National Career Readiness Certification (NCRC) is available for all full-time programs except practical nursing and dental assisting.
Career Center Room 148
Contact: (580) 224-8271
- Future Students
- Current Students
- Career Programs
- Auto Collision Technology
- Construction Technology
- Architecture and Construction
- Arts, A/V Technology & Communications
- Business, Management and Administration
- Health Science Cluster
- Human Services
- Information Technology
- Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics
- Transportation, Distribution & Logistics
- Web Design
- STEAM Camp