Assessment Coordinator: Lyndsey Wallace
Contact: (580) 224-8202
Career counselors at Southern Tech interpret assessment results to help applicants determine possible career choices and assist applicants in devising a plan to help applicants achieve their educational and career goals. The Compass results are used as an admissisons tool for all adult applicants who have attained a high school diploma or equivalency; competency testing to test the achievement of current Southern Tech students to meet minimum standards in full-time programs, and a variety of other assessment tools.
By Appointment Only. Please schedule with the assessment assistant by phone or email @ (580) 224-8202 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
For Career Indentification:
- Website: www.okcareerguide.com
- Go to "Create Account"
- Future Students
- Current Students
- Career Programs
- Auto Collision Technology
- Construction Technology
- Architecture and Construction
- Arts, A/V Technology & Communications
- Business, Management and Administration
- Health Science Cluster
- Human Services
- Information Technology
- Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics
- Transportation, Distribution & Logistics
- Web Design
- STEAM Camp