Current Employment Opportunities
You may apply for employment at SouthernTech by clicking on the "Introduce yourself" links beneath the position for which you wish to apply. Only applicants that complete the application and the assessment process will be considered. If you have a disability which adversely affects your ability to complete an on-line application, please contact Jo Ann Simon, HR Director, by telephone at 580-224-8340 or by email at email@example.com for assistance.
FULL TIME POSITIONS
Instructor - Auto Collision
To insure each Auto Collision enrollee obtains the knowledge and skills to advance to the level necessary to attain related certifications and gainful employment. Responsible for the administration, coordination, supervision, and implementation of any full-time program at Southern Tech while maintaining compliance with State of Oklahoma Career and Technical Education requirements and Southern Tech Board Policy. Qualifications include:
- High School diploma required, Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Possess or be eligible for Oklahoma State Department of Education Provisional Teaching Certificate or OSDE Standard Teaching Certificate.
- Must be willing to work toward OSDE Standard Teaching certification in accordance with district policy.
- NOCTI or Trade related certification (as required by ODCTE) within one year of first being hired.
- ASE NATEF Certifications: Painting and Refinishing, Non-Structural Repair, Structural Repair, Mechanical and Electrical, all required within 6 months of being hired.
- 5 S organization of shop, lab, storage areas within six months of being hired.
- Must have 3 or more years of experience in subject area within the last 5 years.
PART TIME POSITIONS
Qualified subject matter experts to conduct short term Corporate & Career Development classes.
Subject matter experts to teach occupational, career and technical, or vocational subjects in public or private schools in the absence of the regular instructor on a part-time as needed basis.
Food Service Worker
To assist in the preparation and service of food and on-site catering. Must possess Food Handlers certification or be willing to obtain within 60 days of hire. Previous food service experience preferred. $10 - $12 per hour depending on experience. Must be willing to cross train in all food service areas.
SAFETY COUNCIL OF TEXAS CITY - Part-time Administrative Assistant for contractor safety. Job site is located on the SouthernTech campus for a part time temporary assignment. Hours are Monday & Wednesday, 7:00 am – 3:00 pm & Friday, 7:30 am – Noon. Successful applicant will meet the following requirements:
- High School Diploma required, Associates preferred,
- Excellent keyboarding skills,
- Ability to learn site specific software programs,
- 1-2 years’ experience in direct customer service
- Must be available to work flexible hours as needed.
If you have any questions, please contact:
2610 Sam Noble Parkway
Ardmore, OK 37401
Safety Council of Texas City is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
SouthernTech is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate with regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, marital status, disability, or any other legally protected status.
Jo Ann Simon
Director of Human Resources