Understanding and Coping with the COVID-19 Pandemic
This course will help you understand COVID-19 and what you can do to protect yourself and others; while looking after your mental wellness.
At the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Understand what COVID-19 is and how it spreads
- Know how to protect yourself during this pandemic
- Understand what self-isolation and self-quarantine mean, and how to comply
- Know what to do if you become sick
- Learn about psychological reactions to the situation
- Learn ways to manage stress and anxiety caused by the situation
- Learn proper techniques for washing hands, using hand sanitizer, using masks, and cleaning and disinfecting
- Recognize reliable sources of information about the pandemic
This course is FREE and requires pre-enrollment, please scroll down to complete our enrollment form.